FLEX: Is there anything that may shock our male readers to know about you?
· I hate getting dressed. We were all born with the perfect attire—skin!
· I dislike leaving food on my plate when there are people starving around the world.
· I don’t like airplanes, but I went skydiving and I loved it!
· I sleep-talk and sleep-workout…I actually do leg curls and kicks while I’m asleep.
· I like to spice things up. I’ve put cayenne pepper on my oats, popcorn, coffee, and pretty much everything else.
· I used lizards as earrings at school to scare schoolmates—and I collected millipedes at lunchtime and raced them.