Name: Ana Delia De Iturrondo
Height: 5' 4''
Lives: San Juan, Puerto Rico
I am a professional Make-Up Artist. I've been doing this for a while. It's been my passion since a young girl. I make women beautiful!
Once I started working out, I couldn't stop. There's something about lifting hard and heavy in the gym - my heart pumping - my body sweating - It's a great feeling.
A little more about Ana Delia:
1. Favorite thing about working out (why do you do it)?
- I do it because it makes me feel alive and it's a constant challenge... "Me vs Me"! It's like therapy with the bonus of an improved booty... LOL
2. What or who got you started working out?
- I've loved working out/sports all my life. I started taking it more seriously when I saw the new Bikini division in the Fitness magazines and saw the perfect opportunity to combine 2 things I love Modeling+Training.
3. Role models/influences to start working out seriously?
- Some of the ones that made me want to get into fitness are Adela Garcia, Jamie Eason, Ava Cowan, Nicole Nagrani, Natalia Melo, Vanessa Campbell and the list goes on... they r all amazing athletes!
4. Favorite meal when you are getting lean?
- My breakfast luv my Egg Whites and Oats!!
5. Favorite cheat meal?
- Too Many..lol Pizza or French Toast
6. What are your goals in the fitness industry? If you win the FLEX Bikini Model Search, what would that mean and what would you do with the title?
- I want to win my Pro Card and become a sponsored athlete and will go from there :) Ive had a couple setbacks since I started training and have been pushing through it since last year so to win The Flex model search would mean the world to me. More than a Title or anything is a reward to myself for not giving up!