By far the most talented performer on stage, IFBB Pro Fred Smalls is looking to change our perspective and view of him as an up and coming IFBB Pro Bodybuilder as opposed to a Pro with good dance moves.
Smalls has the on-stage experience having worked his way up several weight classes in the amateur ranks. Now in the pro ranks, it's a matter of catching the IFBB Pro Judges' eyes for that nod that will move him into better placings at these contests.
There really isn't much of any flaw with Fred Smalls other than size. To combat that, Smalls has been hitting the gym like there's no tomorrow, cranking on the weight and supplementing properly with tons of food.
No one can deny that IFBB Pro Fred Smalls is anything but small!
More on Fred Smalls:
Full Name: Fred S. Smalls II
Official Website: http://www.freakyfreddysmalls.com
Date of Birth: October 8th, 1975
Place of Birth: Delaware, United States of America
Height: 5'7 / 170cm
Off Season Weight: 270 Lbs. / 122 Kgs.
Contest Weight: 220 Lbs. / 100 Kgs.
- 2003 NPC Jan Tana Amateur HeavyWeight, 1st / Overall Winner
- 2004 NPC Junior Nationals HeavyWeight, Did not place
- 2006 NPC Nationals HeavyWeight, 10th
- 2006 NABBA USA Nationals Medium, 1st / Overall Winner
- 2007 IFBB North American Championships HeavyWeight, 5th
- 2007 NPC Nationals HeavyWeight, 9th
- 2008 IFBB New Jersey Suburban Championships HeavyWeight, 2nd
- 2008 IFBB NPC Nationals HeavyWeight, 5th
- 2009 NPC USA Championships HeavyWeight, 3rd
- 2009 IFBB Nationals HeavyWeight, 3rd
- 2010 NPC USA Championships HeavyWeight, 3rd
- 2010 NPC Nationals HeavyWeight, 1st
- 2011 IFBB Battle of Champions 5th
- 2011 IFBB Phoenix Pro 13th
- 2012 Europa Battle of Champions 4th
- 2012 Wings of Strength Pro 2nd
- 2012 Nordic Pro Championships 8th
- 2012 Mr Olympia 16th