The following is information from Gary Udit's Website. Below is a summary that hits the highlights. Notably, over 70 pro cards will be issued. In addition, it will now cost $200 to enter and to cross-over. Another thing to be aware is checkin-in/weigh-ins are on Thursday, only!
2013 NPC TEEN , COLLEGIATE & MASTERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
BODYBUILDING | FIGURE | BIKINI | PHYSIQUE
Contest Venue and Host Hotel:
Sheraton Station Square - Pittsburgh, PA
*** THE MOST COMFORTABLE CONTEST FORMAT IN THE COUNTRY!! ***
2 COMPLETELY SEPARATE EVENTS!!
NOW ALL BODYBUILDERS AND WILL BE ABLE TO PERFORM THEIR ROUTINES AT THE FINALS!!!
- All Bodybuilding and Women Physique routines will be 60 seconds at the Finals.
- Prejudging – 11:00 am: Women BB, Fitness, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique
- Finals – 5:00 pm: Women BB, Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique
- Prejudging – 9:00 am: Men Bodybuilding and Figure
- Finals – 5:00 pm: Men Bodybuilding and Figure
- All entries (applications) must be postmarked no later than, Wednesday, June 26, 2013.
- The application page must be fully completed and signed.
- If you are under 18 years of age, make sure that it is signed by your parent or guardian.
- Send a money order – no checks - to pay for your entry fee.
- Downloadable entry forms for Bodybuilding/Physique and for Figure/Bikini/Fitness are available.
- Money order made payable to GMU PRODUCTIONS. Checks will not be accepted.
- Bodybuilding/Figure/Bikini/Physique - $200.00 for each division entered.
CONTEST VENUE AND HOST HOTEL
- The host hotel and the contest venue is the SHERATON HOTEL - STATION SQUARE.
- Call 412-261-2000 for reservations. Mention the “NPC Bodybuilding Contest” to get the Special Contest Rate.
- The deadline for the Special Contest Rate is Monday, June 10, 2013. Rooms will not be available after this date. Please reserve your rooms early!
- PLEASE NOTE - Your reservation will require a one night non-refundable deposit.
CHECK-IN/WEIGH-IN: SHERATON HOTEL - STATION SQUARE
- Thursday, July 18, 2013 – 2:00 to 8:00 pm - MANDATORY Weigh-In/Check-In for ALL competitors. ALL competitors MUST check-in at this time!
- NOTE - Bodybuilders and Bikini competitors MUST wear their competition suits to the Weigh-in/Check-in!
- ** PLEASE NOTE! – All Bodybuilding/Fitness/Women Physique CDs will be collected at the competitors Check-Ins/Weigh-Ins.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Competitors need only to have entered a previous NPC contest, no matter what the year, no matter what the placing, no matter what the category - Teen, Novice, Collegiate, Masters, Open, etc.
IFBB PRO QUALIFIER - Pro cards are awarded. IFBB Pro cards are awarded to the following placings:
- Figure Over 35 - Class winners
- Figure Over 45 - Top 3 placings in the Overall
- Figure Over 55 - Class winners
- Bikini Over 35 and Over 45 - Class winners
- Men Physique Over 35 and Over 40 - Top 2 in each Height Class
- Women Physique Over 35 and Over 45 - Top 2 in each Height Class
- Women BB Over 35, Over 45 and Over 55 - Overall winners
- Men BB Over 35 and Over 40 - Top 3 placings in the Overall
- Men BB Over 50, Over 60 and Over 70 - Overall winners