SIZE SECRET #8: LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE
I left my comfort zone when I started doing the same workouts with the same exercises, only heavier. It’s difficult because it requires more concentration and focus, but if you’re motivated it becomes an exciting and rewarding challenge for your body. You can do the same routine but with heavier weights and great execution, leading your muscles to exhaustion. It works best if you have a spotter to help you through the tough sets.”
EDUARDO CORREA'S BICEPS WORKOUT
- 1. Alernating dumbbell curls: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- 2. Concentration curls: 3 sets of 12 reps
- 3. Machine preacher curls: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- 4. Cable hammer curls: 3 sets of 15 reps
- *On every set, use as much weight as possible while still using strict form and hitting the prescribed rep counts.
Training Tip #1: To get maximum contraction, turn your palms outward at the top of each rep and squeeze your biceps hard..
Training Tip #2: If you find you’re unable to reach 15 reps, decrease the weight upon reaching failure and continue until you reach 15.