It’s January and you’re fired up for 2017. Your goal is simple: get freaking huge! But before you step in the gym and get after it, you need to arm yourself with the right routines. That’s where we come in. We’ve compiled workouts from some of the greatest bodybuilders to ever cinch up a weightlifting belt and answer the challenge of the iron. So put your game face on, turn up the volume on your favorite training tunes, and make 2017 your year for packing on wall-to-wall muscle.
CHEST: RONNIE COLEMAN
THE WORKOUTS: CHEST
- Barbell bench press: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
- Incline barbell bench press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Decline barbell bench press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Flat bench flye: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell bench press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Incline dumbbell press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Decline dumbbell press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Incline flye: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- *Each workout was performed once per week, three days apart.