1. Weight training and proper eating combined is the most direct way to build muscle and might.
2. Right living and quality rest contribute significantly to the lifter’s progress.
3. Genetic makeup is a determining factor in the structural and muscular development, strength, and rate of advancement.
4. Many people start weight training to achieve fitness goals, only to give up because they don’t reach their expectations quickly, and because the activity is demanding.
5. Immature trainers pursuing extraordinary goals are easy prey for marketing hype.
6. Early weight training requires order in exercises, sets, and reps, and practice as the lifter focuses on form, muscle engagement, discomfort, endurance, exercise groove, and pace.
7. Exercise and eating are basic and simple in form, yet tough in application.
Click "Next Page" to continue >>