Veteran competitor Richard “Tricky” Jackson won his first pro contest in August when he was the 202 winner at the Europa Super Show.
Tricky, who was seventh at the Olympia 202 Showdown, shares with us his top five back training tips and his typical back routine.
THE JACKSON FIVE: BACK TRAINING TIPS
- “I do chins as a warmup.”
- “I sometimes do pulldowns with an underhand grip to work my lower lats more.”
- “I like to make the final set of each back exercise a drop set.”
- “Sometimes I’ll also superset the final set of one exercise with the first set of another to up the intensity.”
- “I train back with traps once per week.”
JACKSON’S BACK ROUTINE