When you saw the biggest bodybuilder on the planet a decade ago—5'11" and around three bills in contest shape—you’d figure there’s no way he could use all that cartoonish muscle. But unlike some others on our list, eight-time Mr. Olympia (1998–2005) Ronnie Coleman wasn’t especially strong in one thing: pushing or pulling or squatting. He was ridiculously strong in everything.
RONNIE COLEMAN'S LEG WORKOUT
- Front or rear squats: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Leg presses: 4 sets of 12-10 reps
- Walking lunges: 2 sets of 100 yards
- Leg extentions: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Standing 1-leg curls: 4 sets of 15-10 reps
- Lying leg curls: 4 sets of 15-8 reps