Training with a limited time frame can be a very difficult thing to negotiate because we can’t get enough “damage” done in the gym. However, there are multiple ways to take the muscle apart in a shortened period. Here, I’ve created two examples of a hybrid Y3T workout. Both take just 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Maximizing time spent under tension to make the muscle work harder.
- Shortening rest intervals to keep heart rate elevated.
- Moderate- to high-rep ranges to drive blood to the muscles.
- Supersets to save time.
- Compound movements, as they lead to greater CNS stress, which results in increased muscle-fiber involvement and burns the most calories.
- Pushing working sets to failure to keep intensity levels high.
Click "NEXT PAGE" for 15-20 min Arm & Leg Workouts >>