Arash Rahbar started bodybuilding in his early teens, after being inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, and Hulk Hogan. His dedicated work ethic, even at a young age, resulted in impressive gains and he became “addicted” to watching his body evolve into the physique he’d always imagined.
While Arash went through an impressive transformation in a relatively short period of time, he didn’t step on stage until the age of 32. As he trained over the years, he looked up to the legends of bodybuilding like Arnold, Ronnie, and The Maryland Muscle Machine, but never felt his physique was good enough to actually compete.
It was in 2014, when Arash decided it was time to finally put the spray tan on. He confidently stepped onto the NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States stage in the Men’s Physique division, taking home the 1st place trophy. That same year, Arash won the IFBB North American Championships, which earned him professional status in the IFBB Pro League. Arash competed in three IFBB Pro League shows in 2015 as a Men’s Physique competitor, but didn’t snag the coveted Olympia qualification.
Then, in 2016, a new division was announced – Classic Physique – and Arash Rahbar knew that he had found his niche. Arash went on to win the 2016 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro, the 2016 IFBB NY Pro, and found himself on the prestigious Olympia stage where he placed 2nd. That impressive finish to the 2016 year earned him a 2017 Olympia qualification, where he placed 4th in the growing and increasingly competitive division.
To learn more about Arash Rahbar as he prepares for the 2018 Arnold, check out Classically Trained and Properly Fueled and click his workout and nutrition banners below.
- IFBB North American Championships, Men’s Physique Class D, 1st place & Overall
- NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States, Men's Physique Class C, 1st place
- Weight: 205 - 215LBS (88.5 -93.0KG)
- Height: 5'11' (180CM)
- Nationality: Iranian, American
- Profession: IFBB Pro League Classic Physique Competitor
- Gym: Bev Francis Power House Gym Syosset NY
- Sponsor: Dymatize
- Favorite Dymatize Products: ISO100 Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Bun PreW.O.
- Favorite Body Part: Chest
- Favorite Cheat Food: Burger & Fries
- Favorite Training Food: Cream of Rice