Chipotle Chicken Pizza
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Paleo Grind Ga Ga Garlic spice blend
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 11⁄2 chipotle peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 small red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Pound chicken until thin and as round as you can to create pizza “crusts.”
- Sprinkle Ga Ga Garlic on both sides of chicken. Drizzle olive oil on a sheet pan. Place chicken on pan and bake for about 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from oven and top with tomato puree, chipotle peppers, onion, and bacon. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with avocado and cilantro.
Calories: 574 | Protein: | 50g Carbs: | 14g Fat: | 35g
HOT TIP ON HOT PEPPERS
Smoke-dried jalapeños can lower your risk of heart disease by lowering the cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood.