- Lose Body Fat in Just 4 Weeks†*
- Stimulates Brown Adipose Thermogenesis@
- Enhances Energy & Mood†*
- Reduces Lethargy & Fatigue†*
- Burn Body Fat Fast—Rapidly Boosts Metabolism in Just 30 Minutes†*
- Patented formula features Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Aframomum melegueta seed extract, cayenne pepper fruit extract, green tea leaf extract, citrus aurantium, Caffeine, Advantra Z, Mucuna pruriens seed extract and Yohimbe bark extract.
Ultrisine Hardcore™ Clinical Study #1 – One Serving Burns as Many Calories as Running 2 Miles
- University research demonstrated that Ultrisine Hardcore was so powerful it boosted metabolism in 30 minutes.†
- After 90 minutes, it burned the equivalent amount of calories as running over 2 miles or walking over 5500 steps.#
- Subjects lost significant body fat in just 4 weeks.†
- Reduced fatigue by 48%.†
- A follow-up muscle cell culture study showed that Ultrisine Hardcore doubled the production of Irisin, a unique fat burning muscle hormone.†
Ultrisine Hardcore™ Clinical Study #2
- In study number 2 on Ultrisine Hardcore (the complete formula), male and female subjects took a single serving of Ultrisine Hardcore, just once daily during a controlled 8-week diet and exercise program.†
- The subjects lost an impressive 10.29 lbs of bodyweight, which was 40% greater than the placebo control group.†
- Body weight loss was primarily from body fat.†
- After 8 weeks, there was no drop in resting metabolic rate, despite robust weight loss.†
For more information, visit http://ultrisine.com/
# The Effects of a Multi-ingredient Fat Burner on Weight Loss and Metabolism. (White Paper). †Calories burned based on using metabolic equivalency (MET) calculations. Mile calculation based on 150 lb person walking 6 mph; steps on 150 lb person walking 3 MPH, a pace of 2000 steps per mile. Yoga is light intensity; punching bag moderate intensity; bicycling is moderate intensity 12-14 mph. Swimming is leisurely, general swimming. US. PROVISIONAL PATENT 62/248,965 #Calories burned based on using metabolic equivalency (MET) calculations. Mile calculation based on 150 lb person running 6 mph. Steps based on a 150 lb person walking 3 mph, at a pace of 2,000 steps per mile. †The Effects of a Multi-Ingredient Fat Burner on Weight Loss and Metabolism. (White Paper). @British Journal of Nutrition (2013), 110, 733–738.
This content is sponsored and supplied by MHP.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.